Thursday 18 July 2013

NO7 FOAMING CLEANSER


As a skin care junky I jumped at the opportunity to test the new no7 Beautiful Skin range, consisting of cleansing balms, waters, gels, exfoliates, moisturisers, serums, and masks. As someone who is constantly on the go when it comes to skincare I am looking for something quick and easy to use which importantly is EFFECTIVE, and does make a positive change to our skin. As a result I have been particularly impressed with the Foaming Cleanser for normal to oily skin.  While I love playing with make-up there is little point in buying lovely products to cover your skin, when it's your skin that needs a bit of TLC. This product is great as it is quick and easy to use, whether it's when you hop into the shower or used on the No7cleansing brush.
 
The Foaming Cleanser is invigorating and great first thing in the morning - it does in fact make you feel 'human'....especially when you could have used 3 hours longer in bed! The product has a subtle yet pleasant fragrance, and is soap free. Compared to my traditional cream cleanse regime I have found this as a significant improvement as it removes so much more product that before, as I would typically need a double cleanse, whereas one cleanse with this product does the job!

 
As I have oily skin I have noticed a marked improvement since using this cleanser in the morning. Where I would need a mattifying moisturiser, such as Good Things Mattifying Moisturiser, the oil product has been greatly reduced, and as a result my blemish prone areas have been resolved! So yes....this was definitely love at first cleanse!!!

Normally this product retails at £9.00 at Boots, but if you are lucky enough to find the magical £5 pounds off vouchers that seem to be floating about this product could be yours for only £4.00!

Overall, I am very impressed with the Beautiful Skin range produced by No7, particularly this cleanser. Another firm favourite is the Cleansing balm which is used in my evening skincare routine. For more reviews on the Beautiful Skin range simply comment below.

What is your favourite No7 Be Beautiful Skincare Product?
Make sure you follow us on twitter @The1BeautyBlog for more updates!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment