Sunday 3 November 2013

FRAGRANCE: IDOLE D'ARMANI


We have been on the lookout for a new fragrance for this time of year, something quite sophisticated, and moving away from the florally, citrusy scents of summer. Our favourite scents include Miss Dior Cherie, Marc Jacobs Daisy and Honey perfume, and Chanel Chance.  After several hours of searching we have found the perfect perfume.

Idole d'Armani is elegant, sophisticated and classic. It may come across as a more mature scent but I think it is certainly acceptable for people in their 20's! I am 21 and I love this fragrance for evenings out or even during the day. So I would say it is personal preference. Some days I am in the mood for sickly sweet scents such as Britney Spears Fantasy, and other days I prefer more mature sophisticated scents such as Gucci Premier, and Calvin Klein Contradiction.


 
This scent in particular is rather oriental and spicy. It does have floral and citrus tones, but they differ completely to the above scents. The perfume has top notes of Clementine, pear, ginger; with middle notes of saffron and jasmine.

I absolutely adore this perfume. It is beautifully packaged, has a luxurious scent, and is incredibly long lasting.  I would certainly recommend this product to anybody who asks, and I think it is something that could make a lovely Christmas gift. 

You can find this online at Feel Unique for £37.00 for 50ml.

What is your favorite fragrance?

Don't forget to follow us at @The1BeautyBlog for more weekly updates :)

<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment